Forum Archive - Changing Numbers and URL Links

Changing Numbers and URL Links
Jun 19, 2018 4:05 pm by ryancomtek
Hi, I'm trying to change phone numbers that appear as "+XNUMX (XNUMX)XNUMX XNUMX" on the editor. If I delete these to a phone number I need to set for our German office it says it succeeds in saving but when it reloads it just reverts back to our English office phone number. URLs that I need to set to German office also reverts back to our English office although it also says it succeeds in saving. In both cases, editing standard text is not an issue - just phone numbers and links. Can anyone help please? My company site is www.comtek.group
Re: Changing Numbers and URL Links
Jun 26, 2018 12:08 pm by Yana
Hi, In GTranslate edit mode you will see XNUMX instead of the numbers. It is a variable. Please do not replace XNUMX with the numbers. Try to add some HTML formatting for phone numbers and in this case you will be able to edit using paragraph editor (pencil with square) and use numbers instead of XNUMX. You can contact us via live chat support and we will help you.