Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro - cannot translate

GTranslate Pro - cannot translate
Jun 11, 2011 10:34 am by swisschallenge
Installed on the server PHP ionCube Loader PHP Curl library PHP JSON library ISAPI Rewrite 3 for IIS servers All installation steps according to article readme.txt I have the following problem: When I select a language I'm being redirected to a URL with the language code, but all the texts are in german! I do not know what I can do? My API key is correct I have enabled debugging. define ('DEBUG', true) Then comes the following error message "cannot translate" on the screen. I can not find a file debug.txt inside gtranslate folder. I need som help! Markus
Re: GTranslate Pro - cannot translate
Jun 13, 2011 12:37 pm by Edvard
Hi, It should be in gtranslate folder. If you cannot see it, just create a blank debug.txt file inside gtranslate folder and set permissions of that file to 666, after that you will see debug information there.
Re: GTranslate Pro - cannot translate
Jun 17, 2011 3:50 pm by swisschallenge
In the meantime, we could solve the problems themselves. GTranslate Pro works. Their support was not helpful.