Forum Archive - how to translate website right to left for arabic in WordPre

how to translate website right to left for arabic in WordPre
Aug 23, 2018 8:18 am by willsonjayram
hello,community 1) I install the gtranslate plugin in my WordPress website and translate it in Arabic language but language only translate right to left not whole website I check another pluginin but they need to purchase for translate website like plygon, so it is possible using gtranslate. (I need only two language English and Arabic can I set also rtl tester on click on arbic using single click event call) 2) Can I set default language arabic using gtranslate wordpress plugin?
Re: how to translate website right to left for arabic in Wor
Aug 23, 2018 10:08 am by Edvard
Hi, Most of Wordpress themes have special CSS for RTL languages. You will need to find out which CSS is that and load them when you change the language. You can use doGTranslate('en|ar') javascript function to change the language to Arabic on page load. I would recommend using our paid version which has better RTL support and there will be no need to do anything special. Thanks!