Forum Archive - How to activate neural translation

How to activate neural translation
Mar 30, 2018 1:53 pm by 5hamm
My website is hosted on wordpress. I just finished adding the CNAME. Now I'm available to edit the translation on each page. But the auto translation via the floating selector is still as bad as the machine translation. I wonder if I should turn the neural translation on? But how? :?
Re: How to activate neural translation
Apr 3, 2018 5:12 pm by Edvard
Hi, If you are using our paid version, it should be turned on automatically. If you see any issues, please contact our Live chat and we will assist you. Thanks!
Aug 20, 2018 11:20 pm by acekings
Is it possible that, if a user accesses our page from Spain it shows his language and if a user accesses our page from Russia, it translates our content in its language automatically?
Aug 21, 2018 6:59 am by Edvard
Hi, We have option to change the language based on browser language which is more accurate than based on geo-location. Thanks!
Oct 25, 2018 9:31 am by randysmith0
How can I active neural translation on my website ?
Oct 26, 2018 6:01 am by Yana
Hi, Go to https://gtranslate.io#pricing and subscribe to the service. You will receive an email with the instructions.