Forum Archive - Styling the Dropdown

Styling the Dropdown
Nov 23, 2018 4:18 am by mrlennyman
Hi there, I have a few requests; 1. I want to change the text of the words which appear in the Menu when "Dropdown" widget look and "show in menu" are selected. Right now it shows as "Select Language". Where can I change that to display as "Language"? 2. Is it possible to change the dropdown so that it takes on the styling of the website theme? When I try to inspect it I am unable to do so. Is it possible to change the text color, make the font uppercase and change the background color from white? 3. Is it possible to change the navigation arrow which appears after the words "Select Language"? Again, I would like this to take on the styling of the theme or at least be able to modify it. Many thanks! John
Re: Styling the Dropdown
Nov 26, 2018 10:30 am by Yana
Hi, 1. You will need to modify the code. Please let me know the platform and I'll be more specific. 2. Yes, you should be able to add custom css rules in your theme css. 3. You need to make changes in the code/css .