Forum Archive - Custom menu with gtranslate function

Custom menu with gtranslate function
Dec 4, 2018 3:14 am by luqman305
HI. I am very newbie with wordpress and editing plugins. I have custom menu (English, Chinese (Simplified)) using html that I want it to call the gtranslate function for each language but it seems like it does not working. I dont know how to run the gtranslate with my custom menu.please help. HTML codes: <li class="li-eng"><i class="sl-flag flag-usa"><div id="usa"></div></i> <span class="active"><?php _e('English', 'gtranslate'); ?></span></li> <li class="li-zh"><i class="sl-flag flag-de"><div id="chinese"></div></i> <span><?php _e('Chinese (Simplified)', 'gtranslate'); ?></span></li>
Re: Custom menu with gtranslate function
Dec 4, 2018 6:41 pm by Yana
Hi, If you wish to add GTranslate in menu you can also use Shortcode in Menus plugin with [gtranslate] shortcode. Install Shortcode in Menus plugin from Wordpress repository (Plugins → Add new and search for Shortcode in Menus) Go to Appearance → Menus and on the left part you will see Shortcodes Put [gtranslate] shortcode in it and add to menu Set Show in menu option to None in GTranslate settings page