Forum Archive - Not showing up on mobile

Not showing up on mobile
Oct 24, 2018 5:15 pm by lovelysidhu
I have a WordPress website and using G-Translate and set it to appear as part of our main menu. It’s fine on desktop/laptop but on mobile you can’t see the flags or copy although it’s still clickable, which is strange. Any idea what the issue is and how do I fix this?
Re: Not showing up on mobile
Oct 26, 2018 5:20 am by DrPsyche
Hello, Have you tried to change the position of flags? I mean you need to put them on the area visible for mobile version? Worked for me. Seems to me there's the similar topic and the answer on the forum in the thread - not-showing-mobile-t5586.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" target="_blank I worked with G-Translate for WordPress in mobile to write my project for me for a couple of months, so I know several basic and helpful tips too. PM me, if you need any help.
Oct 26, 2018 6:09 am by Yana
Thank you .
Nov 8, 2018 8:10 am by chrisalex088
I have the same issue, I also have WordPress website "download9apps.com" and it is also not showing. how to manage this issue? thanx in advance
Nov 8, 2018 3:00 pm by Yana
Hi, I cannot see gtranslate language switcher on your website.Please activate it and let me know.
Dec 6, 2018 4:28 pm by frankie99
Hi there, I had the same issue last night, and decided to disable the plugins one by one, in order to identify the issue. It terms out the wordpress cache was causing me problems, one with the wordpress install and the built in Bluehost one. I cleared out all of the cache files and this fixed it for me. I hope this is of help! Regards Frankie
Dec 10, 2018 6:52 am by Yana
Dear Frankie, Thank you.