Forum Archive - Text in Articles Suddenly bunching up and no flags

Text in Articles Suddenly bunching up and no flags
Jun 21, 2011 1:12 pm by fionam
I installed GTranslate on my site a couple of days ago. The display was working fine, but it now suddenly seems to be bunching up the text in certain articles. It doesn't seem to be paying attention to any of the line breaks or doing strange things with them. I've tried disabling jQuery, enabling and disabling Analytics (in case this was causing some sort of weird issue). I also uninstalled Mobile Joomla, which I had installed last night and which I thought might be to blame, but the issue persists. The flags are also not displaying. All I get is the dropdown box, even if I select the flags option and have jQuery enabled. I'm using Joomla 1.5.23 and the Rocket Theme Modulus template. What could be causing this?
Re: Text in Articles Suddenly bunching up and no flags
Jun 28, 2011 9:28 am by Edvard
Which translation method do you use? Did you read Translation method option description?