Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro stoped working. Quota OK

GTranslate Pro stoped working. Quota OK
Jun 28, 2011 7:06 pm by lmsanch
I had been using the software with no problems, but in the past few days, it does not translate anything and I am well below the Google API translate quota. Can you advice? Thanks
Re: GTranslate Pro stoped working. Quota OK
Jun 29, 2011 3:25 am by Stützer
hello Edvard, please test it in your page....and send a update... It´s a big problem. I have to go to the free version back, because it´s translate only few page. :-( but I paid the pro version... I hope you find the problem
Jun 30, 2011 8:40 am by Edvard
@lmsanch I just tested your page for Russian translation and could see the 30 June 2011 translated into Russian, so it works. Can you send some pages that are not being translated? @Stützer Can you check your Google Translate API key usage on https://code.google.com/apis/console/ and make sure that the usage is below 100%?
Jun 30, 2011 8:58 am by Stützer
same page are translate...www.stone-doors.com/en but other page www.stone-doors.com/az it´s german... google api reports: Total requests 12.24k Requests/day 2.97k peak 437.29 average Source Language 0 requests. (0.00%) No data reported this period. But: Character Count 0 Characters/day 0 peak 0.00 average Top referrers 0 requests. (0.00%)
Jun 30, 2011 9:12 am by Edvard
There should be a graphic, do you see 100.000 characters every day on it? If it started the translation process, then you just need to wait and it will translate everything starting from popular pages and languages.
Jun 30, 2011 10:43 am by Stützer
I see zero characters. the api key, I have copy in the config.php... What I have to do, If I activate the API? I´m waiting until friday. Now status: Status: Active until Jul 1, 2011 2:03 AM I hope it´s functionallity... ;)
Jun 30, 2011 11:26 am by Edvard
It seems that there is a problem on Google side, it doesn't show graphics. But I can see on my site that the number of translation requests (Total requests) grow, you should see the same over time. For now you just need to wait. You can check your gtranslate/cache folder and if the size grows over time then everything is OK.
Jul 1, 2011 9:14 am by Stützer
Now. in Accesscontrol Status= inactive API key: A...-....Q Activated on: Jun 30, 2011 2:03 AM Activated by: @yahoo.de – you Obsolete key: A_8 Status: Inactive What can I do now? What is "Client ID"
Jul 1, 2011 10:38 am by Edvard
Can you try to get a Translate API key with gmail account? May be Google deactivates API keys got from Yahoo, there is no documentation about that.
Jul 3, 2011 5:17 am by Stützer
API key: AIz.....BQ Activated on: Jul 1, 2011 4:40 AM Activated by: [email protected] – you Obsolete key: AIza.......M0hfQ Status: Inactive I don´t know.... I´m using "bing" now....
Jul 4, 2011 2:07 pm by Edvard
I know googlemail and gmail are the same, but can you try to get an API key with another gmail.com account? I have never seen the Status field, here is what I see: API key: AI..........lk Activated on: Dec 14, 2010 4:32 AM Activated by: [email protected] – you