Forum Archive - GTRANSLATE PRO

GTRANSLATE PRO
Jun 20, 2011 3:42 pm by SOFTADVICE
Hello, We installed GTRANSLATE PRO on our website but whenever we use the language flags this error appears : Site error: the file /home/cust/s/o/softadvice2_h1/www/gtranslate/translate.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader__5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation. We asked our hosting provider to install this but is has been refused since it is a shared server. They only install this on a dedicated server. Is this the only way GTRANSLATE works ? If this is the case and the service provider is refusing installing the ioncube we can not do anything with this module. Please let us know. Patrick
Re: GTRANSLATE PRO
Jun 20, 2011 4:17 pm by Edvard
Usually there is a way to enable it. What hosting do you use?
Jun 20, 2011 4:40 pm by SOFTADVICE
I don"t know what you mean by what type of hosting ? It is a linux server hosted at edpnet. What do you need more for information ?
Jun 20, 2011 4:46 pm by Edvard
Do you have access to php.ini file? Is there a way to configure PHP?
Jun 20, 2011 5:25 pm by SOFTADVICE
We have access to the myphp admin panel but that is it...
Jun 21, 2011 11:16 am by Edvard
Can you ask your hosting provider how to change PHP options or how to access to php.ini file?
Jun 23, 2011 5:23 am by SOFTADVICE
We know where the php.ini is stored and can access it. Can we change something or do we send you the php.ini ?
Jun 26, 2011 8:32 am by SOFTADVICE
Hello Edvard, I am not receiving any news or update from your side. It is a pitty that you received my money without offering a replay to solve the working of this module. Will you reply or do we remove the module ?
Jun 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Edvard
Hi, Sorry for my late response. If you are able to access php.ini and change the settings you can install ionCube. Here you can find the loaders: http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php