Forum Archive - Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception
Jul 14, 2011 9:25 am by vishwa
hi edvard i am getting fatal errors -- only on some languages though. 80 % of the languages are working, the rest give me a fatal error. tried clearing the gtranslate cache and joomla cache. google is also indexing these error pages. I have disabled some of the languages and we are still getting the errors. my questions: do we need all of the languages working or will that cause conflicts? can you explain the errors below? and how do we stop google from indexing and caching error pages /? here are the errors. you can see them at pages like this: http://www.whoartnow.co.uk/hr/ ****************************** Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [s:Client] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'to' must be a valid language Parameter name: to : ID=3743.V2_Soap.Translate.3E59119F in /var/www/virtual/xxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx.co.uk/htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/virtual/xxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx.co.uk/htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php(100): SoapClient->__call('Translate', Array) #1 /var/www/virtual/xxxxx/xxxxx.co.uk/htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php(165): get_translation() #2 /var/www/virtual/xxxxx/xxxxx.co.uk/htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php(203): gtranslate() #3 /var/www/virtual/xxxxx/xxxxx.co.uk/htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php(465): translate(Object(simple_html_dom_node)) #4 /var/www/virtual/xxxxx/xxxxx.co.uk/htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #5 /var/www/virtual/xxxxx/xxxxx.co.uk/htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #6 /var/www/virtual/xxxxx/xxxxx.co.uk/htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php(455): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #7 /var/www/ in /var/www/virtual/xxxxx/xxxxx.co.uk/htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php on line 100
Re: Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception
Jul 14, 2011 10:38 am by Edvard
Hi, The thing is that when you use Bing Translator not all the languages are supported like in Google. So you need to disable that languages. The issue will be fixed in the next version, so you will not get that errors, however the translation of not supported languages will not happen.