Forum Archive - Partial translate & multidomain question

Partial translate & multidomain question
Jul 14, 2011 4:03 pm by [email protected]
Hi, I'm testing and aparently works, but only translate partialy...! you can test it in kaosvideogames.com why does this happen? And other question. I have multiple domains .COM .ES . ORG .NET but all of them are the same website. I really need to buy 1 licence per each? Thank you.
Re: Partial translate & multidomain question
Jul 15, 2011 11:33 am by Edvard
Hi, Please check https://code.google.com/apis/console/ to find out your API usage limits. If you use 100% daily limit, then you just need to wait. You can just redirect all your domains to the main one.
Jul 27, 2011 10:42 am by [email protected]
Thank you for your fast response. Can I redirect using your module in Joomla from mydomain.org/en/ to mydomain.com/en/ doing anything? Is the same domain and hosting but i prefer to have multiple domains (SEO Preferences) You don't have appropriate license for www.mydomain.org domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license ???!!!??? Thank you again.
Jul 28, 2011 11:38 am by Edvard
It's not actually a SEO. But if you want to have the same site on .org instead of .com you can send me a PM with your .org domain name and I'll send another license for you for free.