Forum Archive - Wordpress and

Wordpress and
Jul 20, 2011 8:50 am by [email protected]
Hi, I have GTranslate Pro version. I am using All in One SEO Pack plugin in wordpress but I have noticed that the meta/keywords are not translated there any seo plugin compatible with gTranslate pro ? I have one more question. The sites are indexing by Google robots, if "redirect" option is selected ? Then in subdirectories (in chace directory) are created session or cookies files (why so many?)and in URL it's added prefix en or de ? Thanks
Re: Wordpress and
Jul 20, 2011 10:19 am by Edvard
Hi, I've just checked and you have reached the daily translation limit. You can check the usage on https://code.google.com/apis/console/ You just need to wait and it will be translated. If you are interested only in EN and RU you can remove other languages from sitemap.txt to not be indexed and thus save translation traffic. It is not necessary to select Redirect to enable indexing. You just need to add your sitemap inside robots.txt file. I can see that you have another language selector. Just add class="nturl" to the <a> tag of the language, so you will not get double language code inside the URL, like /en/ru/... It is normal that you have so many files in cache directory. And finally it is compatible with any SEO plugin.
Jul 21, 2011 6:11 am by [email protected]
Yesterday I chose also Google Translate option and I could translate my sites content, mauger I used my limit 100k of characters. What is diffrent between Redirect and Google Translate options ? I have also qTranslator because we have translated our sites by human translator :) but I checked and ther is no problem with double prefix in URLs (/en/ru/...). our site www.wichary.eu This plugin is compatible with SEO plugin but keywords in meta aren't translated. Is there a possibility to translate keywords in meta ? Thank you.
Jul 21, 2011 11:18 am by Edvard
Google Translate doesn't use the API and it uses the client IP address for the translations. Pro uses the API and it uses the server IP address. I have checked the English and can see that meta description and keywords are already translated. I still can see double URLs when I'm on English. It will work that way too, but it would be better to follow my suggestion.