Forum Archive - Please contact us!

Please contact us!
Jul 5, 2011 2:57 pm by [email protected]
Mr. Ananyan, please contact my developer, we have problems in using manually translations and we have also blank portions of the site pages, when we switch the languages part of the page's text dissapears. We contacted you many times but we have no answers. Thank you very much.
Re: Please contact us!
Jul 7, 2011 10:36 am by Edvard
Hi, Please use this forum for your support requests.
Jul 19, 2011 7:33 pm by [email protected]
Hi, Please use this forum for your support requests. Hello, I use this Forum for support but if you don't mind I cannot give you my site adress here because the site is not finished and I don't need that people goes on it until is not finished. I cannot give in public the administrator id and password I think you are joking Mr. Ananyan, it is not possible that I payed for something and I must wait more than a month when I ask for assistance. Your GT Translate is not working, is full of bugs and is the last time when I politely ask for help in private. Is not very kind not help the people when the people buys your script. Thank you very much.
Jul 19, 2011 7:36 pm by Edvard
I don't know how to assist you, since I don't know your situation. I don't tell to post the address publicly. Write domain.com and I'll exchange it with your address, since I know for which domain you have bought a license. The login / password details can be send by PM.
Jul 20, 2011 10:50 am by [email protected]
I don't know how to assist you, since I don't know your situation. I don't tell to post the address publicly. Write domain.com and I'll exchange it with your address, since I know for which domain you have bought a license. The login / password details can be send by PM. Ok, my developer will contact you by PM and will give you all the details. Thank you.
Jul 20, 2011 10:52 am by Edvard
Great!
Jul 24, 2011 4:10 pm by [email protected]
Mr. Ananyan, my developer contacted you since two days...Sent you Pm with the site adress and problems we have, but we still haven't any solution from you. Thank you,
Jul 25, 2011 6:56 pm by [email protected]
We need more details. My developer sent you other pm, please answer, we need to resolve those problems. Seems that the PRO version is not installed on the site, if it-s not why I payed it for? The manually correction is not working and parts of the site are coming in blank when I switch the language.
Jul 25, 2011 7:07 pm by Edvard
I'm not sure what you want from me. I have answered to your developer. But you didn't install the Pro version yet. Do you want an installation service or what?
Jul 26, 2011 5:24 pm by [email protected]
I'm not sure what you want from me. I have answered to your developer. But you didn't install the Pro version yet. Do you want an installation service or what? First, I didn't know that the PRO Version is not installed...I payed for it, but I don't know what my ex developer did...Because the PRO Version was installed, you installed it first, do you remember? Maybe my ex developer uninstalled it. Because I payed for it, please explain to my developer how to install the last version and send him all the files for installation, I don't have it anymore updated. I need that everything works. After we will see if everything is working, maybe now is not working because the PRO version is not installed. Thank you.
Jul 26, 2011 5:30 pm by Edvard
You have the last version. Your developer need to read the readme.txt file and follow the instructions. I have resent the email with the package to your mmarra at infinitec.it.
Jul 26, 2011 6:39 pm by [email protected]
You have the last version. Your developer need to read the readme.txt file and follow the instructions. I have resent the email with the package to your mmarra at infinitec.it. We just installed the Last version you sent me but the Manually correction of the pages not works. You have the id and the passwords, my developer gave it to you, please see why is not working.
Jul 26, 2011 6:53 pm by Edvard
Can you write more in details what you do and what happens?
Jul 26, 2011 7:19 pm by [email protected]
Can you write more in details what you do and what happens? I just sent you a PM with all the explanations and links
Jul 26, 2011 9:08 pm by [email protected]
Can you write more in details what you do and what happens? I just sent you a PM with all the explanations and links I'm very sad that you ask more than a half that the PRO Version's cost in order to help s. We installed correctly everything and used Redirect like is written in the Read Me File. The product is not working! Is a shame to treat us like this, we are your clients! At least you can answer to the questions my developer asks you.
Jul 28, 2011 11:35 am by Edvard
I already installed it for you once. And if you don't know, the support is the most expensive part in the software.
Jul 28, 2011 12:13 pm by [email protected]
I already installed it for you once. And if you don't know, the support is the most expensive part in the software. Ok, thank you very much, sent you PM, my developer is waiting for an answer. Sorry we steal your time.