Forum Archive - [Solved] "Undefined" replaced editted translation text

[Solved] "Undefined" replaced editted translation text
Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm by pharrington
My site is http://www.k-laserusa.com and for example when I attempt to edit the translation for http://www.k-laserusa.com/es?language_edit=1, and I click on the pencil icon that allows me to edit, and I edit the line, then input my username and password (from config.php), then click submit, I get a 'success' alert, BUT the line I just edited is replaced with a simple 'undefined'. Has anyone seen this issue before? Admittedly I have not read through all 19 pages on this forum, but if someone can shed some light, it would be much appreciated.
Re: "Undefined" replaced editted translation text
Jul 23, 2011 8:40 pm by Edvard
Which browser do you use? Do you get the correct edited text after you refresh your page?
Jul 26, 2011 10:38 am by [email protected]
Hey, I have the same problem as pharrington had - "Undefined" replaced editted translation text. Can any one help me to figure out what's wrong with this gtranslate pro? I couldn't get the correct edited translation even after page refreshing. I am using firefox 3.6.3 with ubuntu 10.04 os.
Jul 26, 2011 11:04 am by Edvard
Hi, Please check if you have another HTML element with id="translation" in the source code. If you find it, please replace it with something else. There is a id conflict. It should be unique.
Jul 26, 2011 11:54 am by [email protected]
Hey, Thanks problem is solved. Thanks.
Re: [Solved] "Undefined" replaced editted translation text
Aug 10, 2011 2:22 pm by [email protected]
i had same problem with my site but i gave up no ather lang now