Forum Archive - GTranslate and Joomla 1.5

GTranslate and Joomla 1.5
Jul 8, 2011 7:05 pm by [email protected]
Hey there, I've purchased the Pro version and have already installed and played around with the free one on Joomla 1.5. I've received the new Pro module via email but I'm confused on the next steps that i need to make. Do I need to follow ALL of the instructions in the readme in that email or only the Joomla one on line 7? It just looks a little beyond me at the moment. Thanks for your help
Re: GTranslate and Joomla 1.5
Jul 8, 2011 7:11 pm by Edvard
Yes, you need to follow all the steps. If you think it is hard for you, you can PM me a temporary FTP account details and a Translate API key which you can get from https://code.google.com/apis/console/ and I'll install it for you.
Jul 8, 2011 7:35 pm by [email protected]
Thank You VERY much. Sending PM now.
Jul 28, 2011 1:02 pm by [email protected]
Yes, you need to follow all the steps. If you think it is hard for you, you can PM me a temporary FTP account details and a Translate API key which you can get from https://code.google.com/apis/console/ and I'll install it for you. Hi again Edvard, Are you still working on this for us? We were exchanging emails with you up until the 12th and have not had our last 2 messages replied to? If it is a matter of money, please let me know how much to get this running on the site so that I can approach my boss and tell him that.
Jul 28, 2011 7:50 pm by Edvard
Sorry, I missed you somehow. Will do that and let you know soon.