Forum Archive - Gtranslate Pro not translating entire pages

Gtranslate Pro not translating entire pages
Aug 1, 2011 1:47 pm by [email protected]
We have purchased gtranslate pro and installed it as per your instructions. It is translating portions of pages but not all, it will translate the menus but not articles and we have an online nomination system and it won't translate that at all. see site http://www.equatorinitiative.org. You will see when you select a language it will partially translate but won't translate the articles or the modules on the home page. also see this page: http://www.equatorinitiative.org/compon ... nationlist. you will see if you select any language it will translate the menus but not the actual text on the page. We have not reached our limit in terms of google translate characters. I am happy to send a PM and give you backend access to try to help if you would.
Re: Gtranslate Pro not translating entire pages
Aug 1, 2011 2:33 pm by [email protected]
Also, we didn't have a problem with the site itself being translated when we were using the free version of gtranslate. These problems arose when switching to the pro version so it is very unlikely it has anything to do with the google translate api limit.
Aug 1, 2011 4:14 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please check your Translate API key usage on https://code.google.com/apis/console/ If you see that you use 100% of your daily limit every day then it is OK, you just need to wait.
Aug 1, 2011 4:34 pm by [email protected]
We are not using 100% of our limit so that unfortunately isn't the problem. i also can not see any translation at all in our online nomination system nor can I use the edit function in the forms. When I add the appropriate code at the end of the url no edit features appear at all in the forms.
Aug 1, 2011 4:40 pm by Edvard
I'm not sure how you checked that, but I can see this below in your debug.txt. Also, when I go to http://www.equatorinitiative.org/fr/ I can see the menu translated. When did you install it? Maybe today? Response: { "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "usageLimits", "reason": "dailyLimitExceeded", "message": "Daily Limit Exceeded" } ], "code": 403, "message": "Daily Limit Exceeded" } }
Aug 1, 2011 4:43 pm by [email protected]
It was installed last week.
Aug 1, 2011 4:50 pm by Edvard
Can you post here the Translate API usage graph?
Aug 1, 2011 4:54 pm by [email protected]
Were you able to check the online form that I gave you access to?
Aug 1, 2011 4:59 pm by Edvard
Yes, I can see the form. I can see that it is not translated yet when I select a language.
Aug 1, 2011 5:03 pm by [email protected]
Is the gtranslate pro not going to work with the forms in terms of translating them or being able to edit once they are translated (if the gtranslate is going to be able to translate the form itself)?
Aug 1, 2011 5:07 pm by Edvard
If you wait it will work. You don't want to answer to my questions and ask a lot. I'm saying that the reason that you don't see the translations everywhere is that you have used 100% of the limit for today. BTW. You don't need to wait it to be translated to start editing.