Forum Archive - French translation not working in gtranslate pro

French translation not working in gtranslate pro
Jul 29, 2011 6:06 am by [email protected]
Hi, I have used gtranslate pro on our site http://goo.gl/spsUh It is in joomla php site. I have also configured gtranslate module as per requirement of gtransalte pro. When i select French from top right(below search box) language drop down. The site can't translate to French properly. Can any one help me what's to do solve this problem? Thank you.
Re: French translation not working in gtranslate pro
Jul 30, 2011 9:58 am by Edvard
Hi, I think that you have reached the daily translation limit. You can check the API key usage on https://code.google.com/apis/console/ . If you see that you are using your daily limit for 100% every day, you just need to wait and everything will be translated over time.
Aug 1, 2011 4:10 am by [email protected]
I think you may be right but if i use gtranslate module without pro version and jquery fly mode, the module seems working. I have changed my gtranslate api key although gtranslate pro is not working with french but working with Chinese language. So is there any suggestion from you?
Aug 1, 2011 6:46 am by Edvard
You only need to wait.
Aug 2, 2011 10:23 am by [email protected]
You only need to wait. I have sent you site detail with login credentials in PM. please check it.
Aug 3, 2011 12:23 pm by Edvard
What should I do with it?