Forum Archive - Newbie con Gtranslate

Newbie con Gtranslate
Aug 24, 2011 5:09 pm by inovamedics
Hi, i have a Joomla 1.6.6 site with a template bought with Monster Template. I have installed Gtranslate Free for evaluation and i have the follow problems: - If i select OnFly, it does not work. - If I select Redirect, it works fine, but, when you select another language it translates fine, but, my main menu appears without design, only the words translated. My template use the Maxi Menu CK for Joomla 1.6. I am going to leave my site with redirect and i preciate your comments and support. My site: http://www.ronquido.mx My best regards. Ricardo.
Re: Newbie con Gtranslate
Aug 24, 2011 7:15 pm by Edvard
Your theme uses another jQuery liblary: /templates/theme739/javascript/jquery-1.4.2.min.js You can try to unload jQuery from GTranslate, there is an option for that. If that doesn't help, then you need to unload it from your template.
Dec 23, 2011 6:47 am by pandit8982
Hi Edvard, I used the same steps you told I Install the Fresh joomla version(1.7) and then install Gtranslate module , user Jquery On fly method it did noting and not showing any error too I update the Jquery version on default.php "http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js" but noting wonder Please provide us any new solution to resolve this error
Dec 25, 2011 3:00 pm by Edvard
Hi, As of Dec 1 the On Fly translation method is closed: update-required-continue-using-the-free-version-t1250.html