Forum Archive - I need help

I need help
Aug 12, 2011 11:58 am by [email protected]
GTranslate Pro is not working. Apparently, there is a limit of 100,000 characters per day. Each page of my site has an average of 7,000 characters, so I can only translate less than 15 pages? This is nothing to me. How can I resolve this problem? http://www.forumimobiliario.com.br/imagens/google_api_translate.jpg
Re: I need help
Aug 12, 2011 11:11 pm by Edvard
You need to let some time pass and all your pages will be translated and cached. You can disable the languages you are not interested in to save translation traffic. There is another option to switch to Bing Translator which has more limits and the translations are not any worse.
Aug 26, 2011 6:12 pm by [email protected]
To use Bing change config.php: define('USE_BING_TRANSLATOR', true); // Enable it to use Bing Translotor instead of Google Translate define('BING_API_KEY', 'somekey here'); // If the option above is enabled you need to get your Bing API Is that correct? What is: Fatal error: Class 'SoapClient' not found in /home/forumimo/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php on line 100
Aug 26, 2011 6:46 pm by Edvard
To use the Bing translator your host need to support PHP SOAP Client library. Please check with your hosting provider how to enable it.

Try GTranslate with a free 15 day trial