Forum Archive - [Solved] upgrade broke it

[Solved] upgrade broke it
Sep 6, 2011 10:44 pm by richoid
Hi... I had GTranslate Pro going. When I saw that Bing was going to take over the translation, I figured I'd go ahead and make it ready. Bing needed soap and soap needed php 5.3, so I upgraded PHP to 5.3.5 You can see this: http://dusttoashes.com/phpinfo.php This means that the IonCube needed ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so So, I had to update the php.ini to show the path to this, which I did. And I rebooted the server. Now I try translating and I get: Site error: the file /home/alesprikryl/dusttoashes.com/gtranslate/translate.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation. The path seems right, what am I missing?
Re: upgrade broke it: fixed
Sep 6, 2011 10:59 pm by richoid
Fixed it. I found a buried reference in the DreamHost wiki that I'd missed before re: the phprc path