Forum Archive - Webpage content are not being translated

Webpage content are not being translated
Sep 11, 2011 9:08 pm by albex27
I have isntalled google translate Pro after purchased and followed all the isntructions i think everything i have filled as it is needed,i have placed the code in htaccess after rewrite engine on,also created sitemap.txt,i didnt had robots.txt but i created one from google and placed at the end the url http://.mydomain..sitemap.txt now installed the g translate free and used redirect method and association with pro version. where should be the problem?,u can check my site to see yourself the results :www.prowebinc.eu Thank you
Re: Webpage content are not being translated
Sep 14, 2011 10:51 am by Edvard
I cannot access your website. It says "Server not found".
Sep 14, 2011 12:24 pm by stevo
I have the same problem as you dude. Any luck fixing it?
Sep 14, 2011 12:28 pm by Edvard
If you fix your DNS records, so I can access your site, then I can fix the translation issues you experience.