Forum Archive - Does not work as PRO

Does not work as PRO
Sep 15, 2011 6:11 pm by alex
Installed according to instructions. But still works as a free version. Please help me.
Re: Does not work as PRO
Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am by Edvard
Did you configure the free module to use Redirect translation method and turned on Pro option?
Sep 16, 2011 11:52 am by [email protected]
The Pro version is turned. I changed the file .htaccess How to configure the free module to use Redirect translation method?
Sep 16, 2011 11:55 am by Edvard
How did you put the language selector to your site?
Sep 18, 2011 11:22 am by alex
I failed to configure. Need to set up a translation Bing. My site http://www.mison.com.ua http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20110918/OVap4nAf.jpg
Sep 19, 2011 10:21 am by Edvard
You need to select Redirect as a Translation method. If you want to use Bing you need to configure it from gtranslate/config.php file. You will find the details there.
Sep 19, 2011 1:53 pm by [email protected]
http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20110919/zSFxXf2W.png What to do here?
Sep 20, 2011 11:14 am by Edvard
Fill in the form to get your API key.
Sep 20, 2011 12:04 pm by [email protected]
I do not like the quality of translation. ((( Almost all of the text to write yourself.
Sep 20, 2011 7:40 pm by alex
I do not like paid translation Google. I have not been warned about this. Bing translation is very bad. I have to translate all the text itself. Free version works much better than the paid version. Why should I buy? I want to refuse purchase.
Sep 21, 2011 1:31 pm by Edvard
I'm not responsible for the translation quality. If you want to use Google Translate and don't pay for it you will need to use this rewrite rules instead: # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2&force_no_api=1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&force_no_api=1 [L,QSA]
Sep 21, 2011 4:05 pm by alex
Probably a problem in the module GTranslate. 1. After translation into another language, some words are glued together (remove spaces between words). 2. ООО "Юридическая компания Мисон" - Translation is disabled Redirect ООО \"Юридическая компания Мисон\" - Translation is enabled Redirect 3. бюджетных средств, средств, deržpìdpriêmstv, а также за счет займов - corrupted word "deržpìdpriêmstv" If you disable GTranslate Pro version then translate much better: бюджетных средств, средств госпредприятий, а также за счет кредитов (this is the correct translation). Unlike of gtranslate Pro the free version translates correctly.
Sep 22, 2011 12:26 pm by Edvard
On which page I can see the issue? Please provide the URL.
Sep 22, 2011 1:26 pm by [email protected]
For example http://www.mison.zp.ua/ru/
Sep 23, 2011 10:18 am by Edvard
The free version sends a longer context for translation and that makes the difference. I cannot fix that since it is translation server side. However you can manually correct the mistakes in the Pro version and save.
Sep 24, 2011 10:41 am by alex
A lot of text to be corrected in the version PRO. I do not want to use the version PRO. Please cancel my payment in PayPal or I will have to write a complaint.
Sep 25, 2011 10:24 am by Edvard
The product works and I'm not responsible for the translation quality. It displays translations provided by Google or Bing which can be corrected manually if you want.
Sep 25, 2011 11:34 am by alex
I am not pleased with the product. Why can not you get a refund for the purchase of the product? If you have given to try the product before buying then there would be no complaints.