Forum Archive - Different images for different languages

Different images for different languages
Jan 6, 2011 2:16 am by hotblooded
Since GTranslate obviously cannot translate text found within images, is it possible to create images with text in different languages and have them change based on which language is chosen? In other words, I would have an image for English and an image for Spanish and when the viewer switches languages, the different image would show up based on the language. Is this possible? Thanks in advance...
Re: Different images for different languages
Jan 10, 2011 7:15 pm by Edvard
Yes, it is possible, but it requires some programming and customization.
Re: Different images for different languages
Feb 22, 2011 9:37 am by [email protected]
Hi there, I too would like to do what the first poster wants to do. What kind of programming/customisation would be involved. Is it something you can give instructions for via the forum....or much more complicated? Thanks in advance