Forum Archive - cannot transalate

cannot transalate
Oct 3, 2011 7:32 am by mousasgallery
hello i have the google translator pro and it say to me one error cannot translate when i press the english flag! i check my host and everyhing its ok! my website is www.mousasgallery.com Thank you!
Re: cannot transalate
Oct 3, 2011 11:12 am by Edvard
In your meta description you have not only Greek text, but also English. Try to use only Greek in the description and it will be translated. Also, it will be good to turn off the debug mode from gtranslate/config.php when it is OK.
Oct 3, 2011 12:28 pm by mousasgallery
thank you i ll try it!
Oct 3, 2011 1:53 pm by mousasgallery
its working but now i have another problem its not working inside the products i have to press again the english flag to translate the products...
Oct 3, 2011 2:00 pm by mousasgallery
i fix it i delete the joomfish and now its working pefrect!!! thank you very much great job!
Oct 3, 2011 9:44 pm by mousasgallery
now i have another problem! inside the products the Description its not translating all the products! some it translate some not! and at another languages its translate nothing! i cant underestant whats is wrong... :?
Oct 3, 2011 10:14 pm by mousasgallery
sometimes i get and one another error whn i press to translate at english i get this message: Cannot translate: έπιπλα, κλασικά έπιπλα, κλασσικά έπιπλα, αντίκες, Αθήνα, Αρχανών, Γκαλερί, Μπαρόκ, Αρτ Ντεκό, Λουδοβίκου 15ου...etc it try to translate the Global Site Meta Keywords! and sometimes when i press at the category i get blanck white page it start to load the page but nothing hapened...
Oct 4, 2011 11:14 am by Edvard
Good, there is some progress. Try to make your keywords count shorter. To avoid the blank page you can try to enable follow location option in gtranslate/config.php file.
Oct 4, 2011 11:32 am by mousasgallery
thank you for your answer!!! And to another languages to translate it what i have to do german rusian and all the another? i have at my site enable the german language you can check it it do nothing when you press the flag to translate it...
Oct 4, 2011 11:36 am by mousasgallery
http://www.mousasgallery.com/en/klasika ... egory_id=6 again inside the products some it translate it some no this one table its not translate it all for example...
Oct 4, 2011 5:34 pm by Edvard
Please check this: gttransation-pro-didn-work-pro-t875.html#p3687

Try GTranslate with a free 15 day trial