Forum Archive - Translate doesn't work in modules Joomla 1.5

Translate doesn't work in modules Joomla 1.5
Oct 27, 2011 2:31 am by josem
Hello. I have installed GTranslate Pro in my website and sometimes it works good but others times it doesn't translate anything, I have installed AceSEF for SEO and I don't know if it's matter, the other bug is all contain from menus are translated good but when I clic in a link from right modules it redirect the page for access login, You can see this erros on my webpage http://www.firewalldefender.net. Thanks.
Re: Translate doesn't work in modules Joomla 1.5
Oct 27, 2011 3:23 pm by Edvard
Try to disable AceSEF and check if everything is OK. If you can see a difference then you need to turn on AceSEF, disable GTranslate system plugin and install GTranslate Pro for general websites as described in the product installation instructoins.
Oct 28, 2011 4:23 am by josem
Thanks for your response. Efectively it's my AceSEF component, I did everything you told me and with AceSEF disabled is works perfect, but after when I installed GTranslate Pro for general websites now nothing work, just url which shows me en, fr, etc for language but nothing is translated. What more could I do? Regards
Oct 28, 2011 5:24 am by josem
After read others posts I found I nedeed to check my API from google, so I did it, I activated Debug Mode and with API Google it shows me "cannot translate:" then I activated Bing API Key and it just work in some parts of the web page. Is it just the API Key or Could I do other thing. Thanks
Oct 28, 2011 4:40 pm by Edvard
Hi, There is only a need to change the main language in config.php file. No need to add API keys. Use the default config.php file from the package and let me know.