Forum Archive - request infomation regarding installation

request infomation regarding installation
Jan 27, 2011 1:31 pm by [email protected]
hi, gtranslate pro was installed by support helpdesk on shared server, and because of server overload , i uninstalled it. now i have upgraded to dedicated server for more space. the domain name and number accordingly have changed since i have upgraded the server. should i insert the new domain name anywhere in the files - please advise secondly, the zip file - would this be a clean install like go to extensions / install - uninstall etc or should i go thro FTP / or / File manager - which is better. any learned teachers, who have done this installation / config earlier for gtranslate pro - please advise and thanks
Re: request infomation regarding installation
Jan 27, 2011 2:03 pm by natastna2
Hi, if the domain name has changed. You'll have to get Edvard to change it on his end as the anti-piracy measures won't allow you to change it yourself.
Jan 27, 2011 6:56 pm by [email protected]
hi natastna2, great and thanks for your help, atleast one kind soul answered n this forum. i think edvard busy for quite a long time. a bit more patience regds
Jan 27, 2011 7:27 pm by [email protected]
hi edvard, pls refer http://www.samratbazaar.com.sg sent mail to you with all password details and particulars to help me change the nameserver and install gtranslate pro thnks