Forum Archive - 404 error keeps showing (Pro Version)

404 error keeps showing (Pro Version)
Nov 4, 2011 6:54 am by Jokooiker
Hello, I have tried everything to make it work but keep getting 404 error. Can you please fix this for me? Thanks!
Re: 404 error keeps showing (Pro Version)
Nov 4, 2011 12:07 pm by Jokooiker
I've continued working on this and found the problem to be the PHP ionCube Loader. I have contacted my hosting provider and they've sent me an e-mail telling me it doesn't work on their servers. So I've asked them if it's possible to enable/install it for me. Still waiting for their response. What other options do I have for solving this problem? If provider can't fix it should I move my domain elsewhere? Kind regards.
Nov 4, 2011 12:21 pm by Edvard
Hi, Usually it is possible to enable ionCube loader if you are able to change settings in php.ini file. The ionCube is required, so if your hosting says that it is not possible to enable you should move to another hosting. You can use GoDaddy hosting for example.
Nov 8, 2011 10:47 am by Jokooiker
Hello Edvard, I have received an e-mail from my provider telling me they cannot enable IonCube loader for me. :( So I guess my only option is to move my website... Since I'm not really looking forward to moving it I want to ask you if it's possible to use another domain for translations. I have several domains linked to my primary site which I can use. I'm just asking this because it might make things a little easier for me since I would only have to move an adress, if it's not possible I'll try moving the main site. Kind regards, Jolanda
Nov 8, 2011 11:44 am by Edvard
It is possible. Just let me know the new domain name and I'll transfer the license.