Forum Archive - Gtranslator free only translate a few words from articles

Gtranslator free only translate a few words from articles
Apr 20, 2011 8:17 am by patoland
Hi, I'm evaluating purchasing the pro version, but with the free I can only have the menus translated but for the articles it only translate a few words... Module activated firefox-ie-safari on w7 joomla 1.5.20 The problem persists even if I deactivate other joomla modules as flashmod (wich has some php bugs) (now gtranslate is disabled as it doesn't work) thank you so much for any help
Re: Gtranslator free only translate a few words from article
Apr 20, 2011 11:39 am by Edvard
Try to test it with the Redirect option. If it is OK for you then you are ready to go Pro.
Apr 20, 2011 12:32 pm by patoland
Hi, thank you for your help! If I activate 'redirect' nothing happens, the pages don't get translated in any language. as you can see only a few words from any article are translated, but for the menus (up and left) the translation works ok. any clue? tnx!
Apr 20, 2011 5:13 pm by Edvard
I still can see that you are using the Google Default translation method and probably you have selected a wrong main language for your site. It is important to select a correct main language.
Apr 20, 2011 6:35 pm by patoland
Hi! I found the problem: my site is in French language I use the default google translation method BUT: from Gtranslate setup I choosed Francais (French) from the drop Site Language list i didn't notice at first that there's two options for French language: Francais and French using the Francais option the translations doesn't work using the French option everything is ok! I don't know if this is a bug from my joomla instalation or not, anyways thank you for your help! I'm pretty sure i'm going to purchase the full version very soon! best regards and thank you so much for your help
Apr 21, 2011 8:33 am by GMS0012
on my site it is only working when I use the redirect option? time for the pro version? why.. what use would i have with pro version.. if i translate my page with the WIDGET i get a new translate page... http://www.dotconn.de -> http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... EfE9xbh9YQ
Nov 9, 2011 10:02 pm by dejansoftware
I have similar problem, Translation works just on the front page, but when I choose any other page in site, that page doesn't get translated no mater which language I choose to translate to. What is the problem here? Thanks Here is the link: http://goo.gl/2jwy3
Nov 10, 2011 12:38 pm by Edvard
You need to publish the module in all pages.
Nov 10, 2011 1:25 pm by dejansoftware
Yes, thats it. Thanks PS. sorry for posting on couple pages :)