Forum Archive - Where to find the css file for editing

Where to find the css file for editing
Nov 7, 2011 6:14 pm by kiran
Dear Edvard, I would like to edit the css file of the gtranslate module inorder to suit it for my black template. I want to reduce the width,height, font-size and background colour. Please let me know where to find the css file or how to override it. Please give me the links to any further documentation other than FAQ, if any. The module is working superbly but it is looking ugly with my template. You can watch it http://www.ayushvideos.org Thanks for such a wonderful module, that too for free.
Re: Where to find the css file for editing
Nov 8, 2011 11:43 am by Edvard
Hi, You are using Google Default translation method. If you change it to On Fly you will be able to configure the appearance.
Re: Where to find the css file for editing
Nov 10, 2011 2:26 am by kiran
Dear Edvard, Thank you very much for the response. Now the site is looking much better. I would like to purchase the Pro Version, but the price is way too high for me and as per your terms, I can use it only in one domain. Please let me know if you can give me considerable deductions in terms and price. My mail : [email protected]