Forum Archive - Some key questions

Some key questions
Nov 24, 2011 3:34 am by onlinemind
Hi Edward, I bought 3 pro license form you, but last time I have to drop them all. Please help to answer below questions: 1. Does the new pro version totally solved the problem " 302 redirect" yet? 2. Can I disable totally some languages not need to be translated as it will cause the website storage become big GIBYTE of cache which no hosting can stand. 3. I have not received any update of latest pro version to my email. Please send to onlinemind ache gmail.com If above questions is solved, I will buy 1 more license. Your app is good but the above problem make thing very worst in the pass Regards
Re: Some key questions
Nov 24, 2011 12:50 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please find the response below: 1. Yes 2. Sure - actually the caching algorithms is changed and now the cache size is small 3. It was sent to your Google Checkout temporary email, probably it is expired. I'll update your email and send the update shortly.
Nov 25, 2011 1:52 am by onlinemind
Thank my friend! Huy
Nov 25, 2011 5:03 am by onlinemind
Helo As I said, I bought new domain licences: www.outsourcingvietnam.net But after I set it up and chose Korean languages to test, then now all other languages is in KOREAN also www.outsourcingvietnam.net/jp -> is korean?!!! www.outsourcingvietnam.net/fr -> is korean?!!! Please help to advice on this matter Huy
Nov 25, 2011 11:56 am by Edvard
It seems that you have fixed it: http://www.outsourcingvietnam.net/ja/ http://www.outsourcingvietnam.net/fr/