Forum Archive - [Solved] You don't have appropriate license for...

[Solved] You don't have appropriate license for...
Nov 24, 2011 5:25 pm by nanni75
Hi there, I have been succesfully using the GTranslate Pro version on two wordpress domains (giochi01.com and digitalarcadegames.com) but today one domain started to show the message: "You don't have appropriate license for http://www.giochi01.com domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license.", instead of the translated page... and now the other domain is also having the same problem. I have tried to re-update the file license.dat via ftp in binary mode giving it the 666 permissions but with no success. I don't understand if it is something related to the license or the hosting parameters where the sites are hosted have been changed. Please let me know if you need any further information to troubleshoot. Thank you for helping, Giovanni
Re: You don't have appropriate license for... Please purchas
Nov 24, 2011 6:20 pm by Edvard
Hi, It was a temporary issue on our side and it is now fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: You don't have appropriate license for... Please purchas
Nov 24, 2011 7:35 pm by nanni75
Hi Edvard, ok, back to work on both websites... thank you.
Re: [Solved] You don't have appropriate license for...
Dec 3, 2011 9:29 pm by cherita
I'm having the same problem. It was working and now I'm getting the following message: You don't have appropriate license for your www.trainingtraders.com. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back.