Forum Archive - Redirect Method Breaks my Template

Redirect Method Breaks my Template
Nov 27, 2011 12:51 am by Joshua
In the Translation method the "Redirect" Method completely breaks my template. I tested on another template which is does not break the template. But the option "Google Default" works just fine. Now I'm willing to use the google default, but is it possible to have it display a horizontal list of flags just like the redirect method? This would make up for the loss of the "On the Fly" if I could have the flags back. 8-) Thanks for the good work you do on this nice extension. :)
Re: Redirect Method Breaks my Template
Nov 28, 2011 1:10 pm by Edvard
Hi, Google Default cannot be customized. You can validate your template with validator.w3.org and see if it has issues which can cause template break after translation.