Forum Archive - PHP IonCube Loader

PHP IonCube Loader
Nov 30, 2011 12:35 pm by Osten
I get the message below from my web host one com after I have paied for the pro upgrade. Is there a way to solve this. I can't change my host. We regret to inform you that GTranslate Pro cannot be installed on our servers as it requires PHP IonCube Loader which we do not support. If you have further questions or clarifications, please feel free to contact us either via 24/7 LiveChat or by replying to this email thread. Best Regards SUPPORT ---------------------------------- One.com Web-site: http://www.one.com ---------------------------------
Re: PHP IonCube Loader
Nov 30, 2011 1:35 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is not possible to use GTranslate Pro without ionCube. You can change your host, we can change the license to another domain if yours which is hosted elsewhere with ionCube support or we can make a refund.
Nov 30, 2011 5:04 pm by Osten
Hi, Please make a refund. I will continue to use the free version. This works on one com . Thanks in advance Osten
Nov 30, 2011 5:10 pm by Edvard
Hi, We have made the refund per your request.