Forum Archive - "notranslate" doesn't work (properly)

"notranslate" doesn't work (properly)
Dec 2, 2011 8:54 am by WEGOMA
Hi, first of all I want to thank you for that great plugin. Right now I'm testing it and maybe plan to buy the pro version. But I have a problem and didn't find a solution yet. Look at www.wegoma.info/blog/kontakt/ There I added a section <span claas="notranslate">...</span>. Yesterday the page was translate from beginning of page until <span.... But the rest of the page (behind </span>) was not translated!? I tried it on different pages/positions. Today all will be translated even the text between "notranslate". I don't understand what is wrong. Your help would be much appreciated. Thank you. Enrico
Re: "notranslate" doesn't work (properly)
Dec 2, 2011 11:50 am by WEGOMA
it's incredible. now it is the same as yesterday again, but i changed nothing. i don't understand that. is it a problem of google translation or what? thanks for help.
Re: "notranslate" doesn't work (properly)
Dec 2, 2011 11:58 am by Edvard
Hi, Since you are using the free version which uses Google parser we cannot guarantee that the behavior will be the same every time and that it will work. If you buy the Pro version, it will be fine, since we use our own parser.