Forum Archive - [Solved] Flags Not working

[Solved] Flags Not working
Dec 3, 2011 10:14 am by theodore
Hi I install the Gtranslate PRO but the flags did not worked. If you add manually in url the country letter (for e.x. .../fr/... ) the page translated to france. The only problem is that the flags did not work (clicked) site: http://www.... Thnaks
Re: Flags Not working
Dec 5, 2011 6:08 pm by Edvard
Hi, You will need to install the free version and configure it to use Redirect translation method and turn on Pro option.
Dec 6, 2011 7:05 am by theodore
Hi Edvard, I have told you also via PM (but didnt answer me, that is why i post it here in case that someone from the forum help me) that i have install the free version from gtranslate.net with PRO and redirections. If you see the page source code in about line 25 you will se the code as it give it to me the gtranslate.net when i select (custom HTML, PRO enable and redirection methode). Unless gtranslate.net did not give me the correct code ! Please spend 5 minutes for your paid customer to take a look at the code and support me. Thanks in advance
Dec 6, 2011 1:18 pm by Edvard
I've checked the source code and can see that you have not placed the exactly the same code you got from our site. I can see that "&&" is replaced with "&&" in the code which gives a syntax error.
Dec 6, 2011 3:51 pm by theodore
Thanks Edvard, The problem was that my template system (not smarty but a custom one) replace the "&&" with "&&". So what i did is that i put the script in an external js file and i call it in my page, So now works fine :)