Forum Archive - Plugin dead?

Plugin dead?
Dec 5, 2011 9:01 pm by jamesmcd
Hi, I've been using the free version for quite a while. I can accept that On Fly translations no longer work due to Google's excellent decision making (Plus, Wave, Buzz, anyone?). However, I've updated to the latest free version and nothing works anymore, so I've had to switch it off. Literally,when I click on a flag nothing happens at all. Is the (free) plugin dead due to Google? Cheers, J
Re: Plugin dead?
Dec 5, 2011 9:08 pm by Nikolas
Hello I have been working with joomla for 3 months and I started to use language switcher and module that are integrated with joomla. It was too difficult for me and then I found Gtranslate and it make me absolutely happy. Now everything changed and it works no more. I can still use the redirect option but it doesnt look good on my site. Even the layout changes and it looks ugly.
Re: Plugin dead?
Dec 6, 2011 1:04 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is not dead, only On Fly translation method is closed. Please read this: update-required-continue-using-the-free-version-t1250.html You can go Pro if you liked how the On Fly method worked.