Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro not working?

GTranslate Pro not working?
Dec 5, 2011 7:23 pm by [email protected]
I'm having a terrible time with gTranslate, Obviously Google changed their API, so I downloaded the latest version, now, when "Redirect" is selected NOTHING happens! the website just sits there for a very long time, it eventually loads and the language has not changed... The system is set to Bing at the moment because Google won't work at all. I've got the latest .28 version of Gtranslate Free and I've also got the Pro version in-place. domain: http://www.justshopok.com I checked FTP and in the /public_html/gtranslate folder, there is a file called error_log, that file was SIXTY (60) GB in size.... how on earth is it that big? I renamed the file and a new one has been created. Since the 3rd December, it has already increased to 100mb... in 2 days? Something is really wrong, any help would be appreciated... Thanks David
Re: GTranslate Pro not working?
Dec 5, 2011 7:29 pm by Edvard
Hi, If you can PM me FTP access details I can look into for you.
Dec 5, 2011 7:50 pm by [email protected]
Thanks Edvard, PM sent. Thanks David
Dec 5, 2011 11:17 pm by [email protected]
Edvard, i made a couple of changes and im not sure if you have or not. however, when looking at the site, changing language is much faster now. but when it converts it is only converting a small portion of the site. it doesn't convert the language for a whole page. Any ideas? Thanks David
Dec 6, 2011 1:06 pm by Edvard
I'll look into soon and let you know.