Forum Archive - [Solved] problem with G translate pro

[Solved] problem with G translate pro
Dec 4, 2011 7:30 pm by Manu
Hi, I have error on try in pro version with all good paramers and process done. Is it a problem if the name of registered site is different than the one installed ? I ve bought pro version and have a error "Not Found The requested URL /da/ was not found on this server " with redirect... and no more " query on the fly"... Can you please help ,?as I ve just bought it for hours for nothing.. stress Thanks
Re: problem with G translate pro
Dec 5, 2011 7:26 am by Manu
To clarify my question that I ve bought pro version and register domain festif-val.org but I have installed on festifval.org. Is it the problem ? If yes, does it mean I cannot use module for an other site I have (with other domain name) ? as all procedure has been done correctly and depends on parameter, it does nothing (except with google engine with advertisement that I dont want) when clicking on flag or get this error "Not Found The requested URL /da/ was not found on this server" Thanks for your precious support
Dec 5, 2011 6:38 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please check the troubleshooting. It is a not found error because of not correctly installed Pro version. You need to install it on festif-val instead. If you want we can change the license to your festifval.
Dec 5, 2011 6:41 pm by Manu
I am really disapointed to have bought this tool which doesnt work with no support to this simple question : shall the domain name put in registration page when purchased to be the same as domain name of install ? and is it the cause of issue ? It doesnt work and all procedure is done correctly... May you please help ?
Dec 5, 2011 6:57 pm by Edvard
Hi, I just answered to your question. You need to install it on the domain you have registered the license. But it is not yet connected with installing it on a different domain name. If you install it correctly you should get that you don't have a valid license instead of 404 not found error. BTW. There is a free installation service. We can install it for you if you send FTP and admin access.
Dec 6, 2011 7:06 am by Manu
Hi, Thanks. Transfered to the good registered domain, it doesnt work... I give you ftp / login by pm. If you can please explain me what was the problem as I want to buy another licence for another fomain (yiipee.org), I will not ask you again to fix same isssue. in hope of your support,
Dec 6, 2011 9:12 am by Manu
What is going on, my domain /website is suddenly redirected / no more working. Are you working on it ?
Dec 6, 2011 9:12 am by Manu
It was working fine for weeks. What have you done ?
Dec 6, 2011 9:14 am by Manu
I see that you have erases/changed my robots.txt file with no more script inside. may you please help and confirm your action ?
Dec 6, 2011 9:16 am by Manu
Where am I wrong ?
Dec 6, 2011 9:18 am by Manu
Sorry, no more joomla administrator accessible... what is going on ? Thanks to confirm please
Dec 6, 2011 9:26 am by Manu
Robots.txt seems ok but my domain http://www.festif-val.org/ is now redirected to https://ssl0.ovh.net/fr/ May you please fix this new pb and confirm you are working on it ? thanks and regards EP
Dec 6, 2011 1:57 pm by Manu
Ovh has solved connection issue. i ve sent you FTP contacts by PM. Can you please fix the issue ? Kind regards
Dec 6, 2011 2:05 pm by Edvard
Hi, I haven't touched to anything yet. Please confirm if I still can install it for you, or you want me to hold on while you solve your issues.
Dec 6, 2011 7:48 pm by Manu
Yes please, can you please fix the issue with access I ve sent you by pm ? Problem was by my host provider (ovh) which is now solved. Thanks for your help and informaton about what it was as issue, In hope you will fix it asap, Kind regards
Dec 7, 2011 2:09 pm by Edvard
It is installed.
Dec 7, 2011 2:39 pm by Manu
Thanks very much. may I know what was the problem ? I plan to buy you another domain license and I would like to be able to adjust same issue by myself. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR VALUABLE TOOL AND QUALITY OF SUPPORT. In wait of your confirmation, kind regards
Re: [Solved] problem with G translate pro
Dec 7, 2011 4:15 pm by Edvard
The SEF was not enabled in the Global configuration settings and you had a wrong .htaccess file for Joomla Sef to function correctly.
Re: [Solved] problem with G translate pro
Dec 7, 2011 6:34 pm by Manu
Thanks a lot !