Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro question, installation help needed

GTranslate Pro question, installation help needed
Dec 1, 2011 2:55 pm by maribel
Hi i have pro pluging, but im confuse here... My site default language is spanish and i want to translate in english..... i have to translate all text in english and then upload a .txt file????? Im lost and i read all instructions. Please help me.
Re: Dont work
Dec 2, 2011 1:17 pm by Edvard
Hi, No, of course not. You just need to follow installation steps. If you have problems installing it you can send FTP and admin access info and we will install for you. You can use the PM button on the right.
Re: GTranslate Pro question, installation help needed
Dec 3, 2011 11:45 pm by maribel
Hello, i sent my details in a private message 2 days ago please let me know. Thanks
Dec 6, 2011 12:12 pm by maribel
Can you please help me? I really need to make the translations.
Dec 6, 2011 12:51 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is installed.
Dec 6, 2011 12:58 pm by maribel
ohhhhh great !!! Thanks can you tell me what you did? Maybe i will purchase this for others domains...
Dec 6, 2011 1:00 pm by Edvard
Hi, Since you had other 3rd party SEF extensions I have installed for you GTranslate Pro for general websites which doesn't have conflicts with any SEF extension.
Dec 6, 2011 1:54 pm by maribel
Ok thanks but now the password is not working. I change the parameters in gtranslate/conf.php
Dec 6, 2011 1:55 pm by Edvard
Please download gtranslate/config.php file, change "change-this" then upload it to your server.
Dec 6, 2011 2:04 pm by maribel
Like this: // username and password to edit translations, please change for security reasons, // this is not your google login/pass, you need to think something new define('USER', 'mynewusername'); define('PASS', 'mynewpassword'); ???? I test and is not working.
Dec 6, 2011 2:08 pm by Edvard
It should be OK now, you have accidentally changed the default language to English. I have corrected it and tested and confirm that you can make edits.
Dec 6, 2011 2:10 pm by maribel
Very cool!!!!! Thanks a lot. Another question, i have to pay something to google or bling?? Why the shopping cart icon?
Dec 6, 2011 2:14 pm by Edvard
No. You can order human translations if you wish with the cart button.
Dec 6, 2011 2:20 pm by maribel
Thanks, if i want to see another page example: http://mydomain.com/Latest/anotherpage.html What is the correct format for edit (URL)?
Dec 6, 2011 2:22 pm by Edvard
If you want to edit English then: http://mydomain.com/en/Latest/anotherpa ... age_edit=1
Dec 6, 2011 2:24 pm by maribel
Thanks a lot!! I love it!
Dec 6, 2011 2:25 pm by Edvard
Good to hear that.