Forum Archive - doesn't translate post pages

doesn't translate post pages
Feb 7, 2011 3:16 pm by [email protected]
First of all, thanx for this awesome plugin! it's exactly what i needed! but i have a problem.. using jQuery translator (the google default doesn't match my needs) there is a bug or a conflict, and it doesn't translate the Post Pages. it translate the home page, the Categories and Archives Pages, the Main Pages, but it doesn't translate the Articles Pages and the Comments in that pages... i tried to de-activate the other translator that i used (Google Ajax Translator) but nothing happened.. any idea about this problem? if you want to have a look, this is my url: http://www.stickmangames.it
Re: doesn't translate post pages
Feb 7, 2011 8:16 pm by Edvard
You already have many jQuery libraries loaded on your page. Try to unload jQuery library from GTranslate, that might help.