Forum Archive - GTranslate not work, it works GTranslate pro?

GTranslate not work, it works GTranslate pro?
Dec 6, 2011 8:02 pm by dissenybcn
Hi all, GTranslate use in the free version at some sites, but I have problems in two pages and do not work pcrius (dot) com and illamollet (dot) com, why does not the free version? What if I spend the money on the pro version does not work and what happens? Me my money back? Is there any solution? Thank you.
Re: GTranslate not work, it works GTranslate pro?
Dec 6, 2011 8:04 pm by dissenybcn
Joomla 1.5.23, On Fly (jQuery) and Load jQuery library (activated) Thanks!
Dec 7, 2011 9:16 am by dissenybcn
Hi all, For a couple of days that machine translators do not work, nor Iyosis Google Translate, gTranslate, none, and nobody says what happens, no online translation application runs on any website (on fly) Have they changed something from Google?
Dec 7, 2011 1:25 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please read this: update-required-continue-using-the-free-version-t1250.html You need to update to the latest version or upgrade to Pro.
Dec 7, 2011 2:43 pm by dissenybcn
I have the latest version!
Dec 7, 2011 4:03 pm by Edvard
What is your website address?
Dec 7, 2011 7:45 pm by dissenybcn
True, I had the latest version installed (I installed it and deleted), but can not be translated on fly. With the pro version can do the translation "on fly"? www . pcrius(dot)com
Dec 7, 2011 7:55 pm by dissenybcn
http://code.google.com/intl/es-ES/apis/ ... rview.html
Dec 7, 2011 7:58 pm by Edvard
Hi, I can see the free version installed on your site and it works. The On Fly translation method is closed. It was a free feature. Pro version was never using On Fly. If you upgrade it, it will work much like on our website. For example the English version will be available at www . pcrius(dot)com/en/
Dec 7, 2011 8:17 pm by dissenybcn
Hi, but the pro version looks like on your website? A drop-down flag and language?
Dec 8, 2011 8:51 am by Edvard
The language selector can be customized. The importance is that it have many valuable SEO features. Please check the difference here: https://gtranslate.io/#pricing