Forum Archive - All Pro versions have stopped working

All Pro versions have stopped working
Dec 8, 2011 2:51 pm by miamiman
All our pro versions (16 licenses) have stopped working since google made its changes on Dec. 1. Error is: Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [s:Client] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: the parameter 'appId' must contain at least '16' characters Parameter name: appId : ID=3644.V2_Soap.Translate.166A8CF3 in domain.com/gtranslate/translate.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /domain.com/gtranslate/translate.php(100): SoapClient->__call('Translate', Array) #1 /domain.com/gtranslate/translate.php(165): get_translation() #2 /domain.com/gtranslate/translate.php(203): gtranslate() #3 /domain.com/gtranslate/translate.php(465): translate(Array) #4 /domain.com/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #5 /domain.com/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #6 /public_html/ in /domain.com/gtranslate/translate.php on line 100 Please advise what to do? Should we just switch out for bing? Gtranslate Pro will no longer work with Google? Urgent. Thank you.
Re: All Pro versions have stopped working
Dec 8, 2011 3:54 pm by Edvard
Hi, Just sent the latest version to your maxjaramillo...latinpressinc.com email. You will need to replace all the files in gtranslate folder with files from general/gtranslate.
Dec 8, 2011 8:18 pm by miamiman
Thank you, I confirm receipt. But I have more questions.... 1. Do I replace in all pro instances? This will not affect the different license data? 2. I see that within the zip file, there is a /general folder with installation files, as well as two sub-zip folders for 1.5/1.6 and another for 1.7. - plg_gtranslate.zip - plg_gtranslate-1.7.zip Which are the files to upload and replace for the update?
Dec 8, 2011 9:49 pm by Edvard
Just replace all the files and change config.php to suit your needs, no need to add any API keys.