Forum Archive - indexing page missing

indexing page missing
Dec 11, 2011 12:58 am by yyeaa
Hello i have a problem , i use drupal 6 , on altervista server , i made everything descripted in the info file but i have problems my error code from the server each time i click on a language is "Index page missing The directory /en/Yyeaa/ does not contain an index file. You have to create a page called index.html, index.htm or index.php (lower case)." but if i take a look on my server / i have a Folder "Yyeaa" and 4 files ( .ftpquota, .htaccess, index.php, sitemap.xml ) in the Yyeaa folder i have everything like modules , profile, scripts, themes,another .htaccess and index.php ece. and I copied the Gtranslate pro folder there and i created that sitemap.txt file and everything how it was written in the file but doesnt work can somebody help me please ? thanks a lot
Re: indexing page missing
Dec 12, 2011 8:51 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you post here your /.htaccess and /Yyeaa/.htaccess files?