Forum Archive - GTranslate pro doesn't work

GTranslate pro doesn't work
Dec 9, 2011 4:48 pm by slweb2
Hi, We have bought GTranslate pro for www.immobilidiprestigiomilano.it. PHP ionCube Loader - if you don't have it ask your hosting provider to enable it for you OK PHP Curl library - default for the most hosts OK PHP JSON library - default for PHP 5 >= 5.2.0 OK Apache mod_rewrite or equivalent (IIRF or ISAPI_rewrite for IIS servers) OK We have configure everything but it's slow to work and it doesn't translate in many languages May you help Us? The domain is www.immobilidiprestiomilano.it. Thanks, Best regards
Re: GTranslate pro doesn't work
Dec 12, 2011 8:59 pm by Edvard
Hi, I think you have fixed it. When I go to www.immobilidiprestigiomilano.it/en/ I can see English. Let me know if you still have issues.
Dec 13, 2011 9:33 am by slweb2
Hi, The problem is not that.... The plugin create correctly the language pages.../en/de/fr... It correctly translate only in English, we have many problem with French and other languages. The other big problem is that once you click on a language different from Italian the plugin doesn't reload correctly my map in Home page (iproperty component). Please help Us, Good work
Dec 14, 2011 7:08 pm by Edvard
Please follow up on the other topic: gtranslate-pro-problem-with-other-javascript-t1367.html