Forum Archive - redirect method not working

redirect method not working
Oct 30, 2011 11:17 pm by [email protected]
Both other methods works for translating. But when I switch to redirect, everything works fine, it just does not translate into that language. Pro - www.worldhomeexchanges.com
Re: redirect method not working
Oct 31, 2011 1:33 pm by Edvard
Please enable the debug in GTranslate plugin settings and let us know. Did you insert API key? If yes, try to removing it.
Dec 14, 2011 1:14 am by [email protected]
Seem my first reply never made it though. I did insert an API key, I removed it same thing. I have made debug TRUE. But I didn't see it debugging.
Dec 14, 2011 7:23 pm by Edvard
Hi, I cannot see you have made a change on gtranslate/config.php file. The API key is still not removed. May be you forgot to upload it to your server?
Dec 27, 2011 8:18 am by [email protected]
It is now changed for sure. Still nothing working... Changed API key here: /gtranslate/config.php thanks, let me know what else.
Dec 29, 2011 1:01 pm by Edvard
Hi, It seems that you are using the old version. I have send the latest version to your email. You will need to replace all the files in gtranslate folder with the ones in general/gtranslate folder in the attached package.