Forum Archive - question pro version

question pro version
Dec 6, 2011 12:09 pm by prova123
Hi, i'm about to buy the pro version, i have only few question The pro version is working with the api v2 and work in the same way of the free versione before it stops working ( 5 december when the api v1 deprecated) I mean if there is some redirect/google stuff or it works smootly whitout any visible implementation or url added? Should i have to pay one time or every month/year? Thank you for your time/suppor
Re: question pro version
Dec 6, 2011 12:58 pm by Edvard
Hi, The Pro version is using Google Translate Element non official API for free. You can pay if you want to use the official v2 API to use it with the Pro, but there is no need for that. There is also Bing Translator API available for free. For the Pro license you need to pay only once. You can test the Pro on our website https://gtranslate.io
Dec 13, 2011 9:29 am by prova123
thank you for your reply, i have only one more question, in my website i have a form that send some variables in POST (not in the url). Does the translation keep intact the variables and let the receiving page work normally? it's a search form and the receiving page need the POST variables to work. Thank you for your support
Dec 14, 2011 7:12 pm by Edvard
If you use Joomla without 3rd party SEF extensions, then you will not have problems with sending POST data. Otherwise it will redirect the user to the default language of your site after you POST a form.
Dec 15, 2011 6:12 am by neeraj
Hi Edvard, as you say earlier The Pro version is using Google Translate Element non official API for free. So if my client ready to pay for official v2 API, then method of translation "On fly" is working as previously or not.
Dec 17, 2011 3:48 pm by Edvard
No. Forget about "On fly / jQuery" translation method, it was a free feature and now it is closed. You can use Pro version with v2 API if you want to pay for it. The translations will be done automatically on the fly with or without v2 API, but don't mix it with "On Fly / jQuery" translation method which was a feature in free version. Please check our website to see how the Pro version works: https://gtranslate.io