Forum Archive - Postioning the Flags and Drop down side by side

Postioning the Flags and Drop down side by side
Dec 15, 2011 8:03 pm by dpitfield
Hello, I need to position the flags and the drop down box of languages in a line (next to each other). So not having the drop down box appear below the flags as it defaults to. Please can you let me know how to do this. Which file I need to go into and also the code required. I appreciate it so much!!! Darren
Re: Postioning the Flags and Drop down side by side
Dec 17, 2011 4:00 pm by Edvard
Hi, Try to use General HTML when you download GTranslate which will give you a HTML code to be used on your site. There is a option for that.
Dec 17, 2011 5:32 pm by dpitfield
Hi edvard, I had already downloaded the joomla version pro of the module and have installed it. Is there a way ( or place) I can do this on the joomla files? If you let me know the code and location? Thx Darren
Dec 17, 2011 5:33 pm by Edvard
You can find the code in modules/mod_gtranslate/tmlp/default.php
Dec 19, 2011 7:07 pm by dpitfield
Please can you recommend a simple way to edit the code on this page to make this change (i.e. move the drop down to the side and in front of the flags? Thanks soo much. So it would be like this on the same row: [Drop Down] [Flag1] [Flag2] [Flag3] etc.
Dec 20, 2011 11:28 am by Edvard
I have suggested you to use the HTML generator to get the code, modify it (it will be very easy comparing with modifying the default.php file) and place it into your joomla using custom html module or directly inside joomla template.