Forum Archive - Simple Image Gallery Pro (by JoomlaWorks)

Simple Image Gallery Pro (by JoomlaWorks)
Dec 19, 2011 10:45 am by linexweb
Hi there, Gtranslate is working great on my test site so far, apart from one little hitch. I use Simple Image Gallery Pro (by JoomlaWorks) for some of our galleries which uses a light box pop up. When viewing the site in any of the translated languages no image appears in the pop up (thumbs show fine). Looking at the source code it appears that the gallery plugin is looking for the images within the language folder, for example if I am viewing www.mysite.com/fr the thumbs are trying to link to fr/images/gallery instead of just images/gallery, so there fore no images appear in the pop up's. The galleries work via a sort code "{gallery}gallery{/gallery}" so there is no where to add the nturl class. Is there any thing else I could try to get the galleries working again?
Re: Simple Image Gallery Pro (by JoomlaWorks)
Dec 19, 2011 12:06 pm by Edvard
You will need to modify the source code of the plugin to make it use absolute path for the images in the popup or add class="nturl" in the source code. It will be helpful to contact JoomlaWorks to find out where you can find the source code for that. Probably it will be in your plugins directory which parses {gallery} syntax.