Forum Archive - [Solved]joomla 1.7-joomshopping- purchase process page blank

[Solved]joomla 1.7-joomshopping- purchase process page blank
Dec 22, 2011 5:00 pm by felipe
I can not complete the purchase process. 1 .- Add products to cart. 2 .- I see the basket. 3 .- Pulse to complete order 4 .- And the page is blank. I have enabled "FOLLOW_LOCATION." If I perform the same process without using any translation, in step 4 go to the login page to complete the purchase. Tank youI can not complete the purchase process. 1 .- Add products to cart. 2 .- I see the basket. 3 .- Pulse to complete order 4 .- And the page is blank. I have enabled
Re: joomla 1.7 - joomshopping - purchase process page blank
Dec 25, 2011 2:46 pm by Edvard
Hi, Do you have 3rd party SEF extensions? If no, just install GTranslate Pro plugin for Joomla which should fix the issues.
Feb 2, 2012 2:50 pm by felipe
Sorry, I understood. What do you mean by "3rd party SEF extensions"?
Feb 2, 2012 9:32 pm by Edvard
Do you have the core SEF extension or you have installed a different one?
Feb 3, 2012 3:15 pm by felipe
I use "acesef" (url:http://www.joomace.net/joomla-extensions/acesef ) to do seo in my site. thank you
Re: [Solved]joomla 1.7-joomshopping- purchase process page b
Feb 13, 2012 11:48 pm by Yana
Hi, I have installed the GTranslate Pro plugin and reordered the system plugins, so GTranslate is on the first position. After I have edited plugins/system/acesef.php to add a fix for GTranslate. // fix for gtranslate $uri =& JURI::getInstance(); $router =& $mainframe->getRouter(); plgSystemGTranslate::parseGTranslate($router, $uri); And here is a fix for sh404sef for Joomla 1.5.x // sh404sef fix $session = & JFactory::getSession(); $lang = $session->get('glang'); $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] = str_replace('/'.$lang.'/', '/', $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);